The mission of the College of Education is to help prepare outstanding educators, scholars, and researchers, and to advance the profession of education, as broadly defined, through research on the science and art of teaching and learning, the application of clinical processes, the effective uses of technology, and the analysis and development of leadership and educational policy..
The college strives to accomplish the following mission:-
- Make to know every student that they all have good virtue in themselve and that his this virtue affects them as well as his/her fellow women.
- Basic educational skills designed to prepare students to engage in college-level study.
- Academic programs and services that provide supplemental support to both teaching and learning.
- Provide Good nature in every student & valuable life for all living beings.
- To advance and diffuse such scientific, technical and professional knowledge, combined with the necessary practical training ,as is best calculated to help in promoting indigenous industries and in developing the material resources of the country.
- To promote the building up of character in youth by religion and ethics as an integral part of education.